Booking your trip in advance will allow you the best opportunity to fish the dates you desire. If you plan on targeting a specific species, please take a look at the Seasonal Chart for Key West fishing. Your charter includes: fishing license, flies, and use of all the tackle we will need throughout the day. We provide a state of the art cooler to keep your lunch and drinks cold on the hottest of days. Our Chittum Skiffs will seat two anglers comfortably.
- Full Day Flats Fishing (approx 8 hours) – $750.00
- 3/4 Day Flats Fishing (approx 6 hours) – $650.00
- Half Day Flats Fishing (approx 4 hours) – $550.00
- Night Fishing (please call for details) – $550.00
- We require a deposit of 250 dollars per fishing day. Check, cash, money order, or bank transfer. Checks or money order are to be made out to the captain that you are fishing with, not to Key West Tarpon Guides.
- Deposits are non refundable unless charter is canceled by the captain due to excessively high winds, lightning, heavy rain, or other unsafe or unfishable conditions. In this case, a full deposit refund will be issued.
- Any cancellation made by the client inside of 30 days shall require payment in full for all days canceled.
Capt. Don Gable
3330 Northside Drive #422
Key West, Fl, 33040
Capt. Ryan Erickson
PO Box 2216
Key West, FL 33045